Sunday, September 12, 2010

HTC Desire - Android Phone

Two weeks ago I got myself a HTC Desire. For the last couple of months I have been watching the release of various Android phones to decide which one I should get once my contract was up on my old Nokia. The winner was the HTC Desire. It was universally billed as one of the best Android phones available today.

I had decided to get an Android phone because as a developer I would like to be able to create applications for my phone. The other reason to get an Android rather than a iPhone (iOS) was that all the tools required to develop applications are freely available and run on Windows or Linux.

Over the coming months I will try to document my attempts at building some simple applications for the HTC Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment